Friday, March 17, 2006

Rome link to photos

Hey all, I've set up a small photo album online that you can visit for some of the stuff I've seen here in Rome.  This by no means covers even the slightest portion of the treasures that I have discovered in this living museum. 
 
Please forgive spelling mistakes as I feel my English gets worse as my Italian gets better and spelling suffers in both!
 
Jenny


 

Scenes of Rome


Check out my photos


rennyren76 has invited you to view a photo album on Yahoo! Photos

View Scenes of Rome

If you can't see the button above, copy and paste this web address into your browser's web address bar: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rennyren76/album?.dir=/54b2&.src=ph&.tok=phB3ekEB5Yoy8rzJ

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service


--
I want to live my life not by the regret of "what if", but by its possibilities. -ME

What lies behind us and what lies before us are nothing compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson