Thursday, January 19, 2006

Jenny is now in Rome

Hey all,

Just a quick update to let you know that I am safely in Rome now. Jet
lag is taking is usual toll, but I have a comfy bed here in my new
apartment and I'm enjoying just being here so far. It was definately
nice not to have to wait at the airport for 6 hours this time waiting
for all the group to get in. I just put my two big bags in storage
for the night and headed to the apartment. I went back and got the
big ones today then for a little stroll for much needed groceries etc.
Tomorrow I plan on heading up to the University pretty early and
seeing what there is to see for the semester.

Expect more updates soon. I apologize for the mass email, but its
easiest until y'all start writing individually :) So...hope to hear
from you soon.