Tuesday, June 06, 2006

There is no place like home!

Hi,

I have stopped my wandering (temporarily) and am unpacking my suitcases at home. It feels good to be home after the whirlwind year I've just had. Its been fun and awesome, but the bank coffers are telling me its time to get a job for the summer!

So that's what I'm doing this week, on the search for the summer job now that jetlag is a thing of the past. I'll be in the Tri-City area I think until around mid-August when I pack up again and move to the Washington, DC area to finish out my Master's.

Hope you are doing well and hope to see you soon! (if possible)

Jenny

--
I want to live my life not by the regret of "what if", but by its
possibilities. -ME

What lies behind us and what lies before us are nothing compared to
what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson