Saturday, June 24, 2006

The adventures never end.

Hey all,

I'm hoping this finds you all well and happy. Would love to know the truth of it though.

Just a quick update on stateside adventures. I've moved. again.

I'm now living in Goldendale, WA and working at my best friend's winery. (My address will stay the same for now though) The benefits for me is a paycheck, wine, and studio space for work. I have gorgeous views of Mt. Adams, Hood, and on a very clear day Mt. Bachelor as well. I also have the Columbia River gorge at my doorstep so lots of wilderness adventures are to come.

I have to say vineyard work in tough, but its great being in the sun in the early evening and I get to meet really interesting people coming through the visitor's center from all over the world.

For those of you with travel adventures on your mind you can find me Monday through Friday at the Maryhill Visitor's Center and Waving Tree Winery Tasting Room on Hwy 97 just across the Columbia River from Biggs, OR.

I'll still be moving to DC in a month and a half so essentially its still suitcase living for me. But in the meantime, I intend to have fun with it all.

Jenny