Thursday, January 31, 2008

There has been an incredible amount of change in the last few weeks. Currently I'm working approximately 70 hours a week tidying up the two jobs I'm leaving and preparing for the one I'm taking. My new position at International Arts and Artists is very interesting and I'm excited about the possibilities. Though I'm very sad to be leaving my current jobs, I do hope to stay in touch with the friends I work with and continue to see what is happening in their lives.

I'll be moving into my studio this weekend, which I'm looking forward to. As soon as my crazy work schedule eases up, I'll be spending a great deal of time over there creating my heart out. I'm looking forward to getting into the process of painting again. I'm not sure I'll be able to pour for a while due to weather limitations, but will certainly be working on the portraits promised to Mom and Dad for Christmas. . .