Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rome week 12

Well this one is gonna be short I promise.

I'm just letting you all know that I'm alive and completely overwhelmed with school right now. I've got several large projects coming to a head this coming week as well as my program director is visiting, and open studios/thesis show on Saturday. Most all of my "free" time (not that I really know the meaning of that word) is spent in the studios or library doing last minute research.

Easter was good. A Buona Pasqua goes out to all those that celebrate it. I had a little dinner party in my garden and did actually manage coloring easter eggs this year as well. Also thanks to Mom, who sent me easter candy.

I hope this finds you all and well. I promise to send along more adventures when I get the chance.

Jenny

--
I want to live my life not by the regret of "what if", but by its
possibilities. -ME

What lies behind us and what lies before us are nothing compared to
what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson