Monday, September 05, 2005

Bags are zipped, sort of

Well at least one is.  the other 3 are in almost complete packing state. Just a few items to try fit here and there.  It will be interesting that is for sure.  We will leave for Seattle tomorrow, stay the night and I will fly out of the country in approximately 31 hours.  I think I might have packed too much.  I don't know.  One never knows I guess.  But still, I've got art supplies and clothes, a few pair of shoes.  Those that know me would be extremely proud in my control on the shoe issue.  I guess there are a lot of should coulda woulda on time and money for this trip, but I will have to make due with what I have packed.  Some people just look at me in amazement.  Its hard to compact your life into just a few suitcase with a blank slate looming ahead.
 
Today I hid in the bathroom while I had a mild panic attack.  It was better for all that I did.  Kimiko then took me to dinner where a monster margarita helped the nerves tremendously.  I'll have to remember that next time.  Thanks Kimiko.  Well back to the bits and pieces.  I don't want to leave anything behind.  Least of all my passport.  :D  Laters!

--
I want to live my life not by the regret of "what if", but by its possibilities. -ME

What lies behind us and what lies before us are nothing compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson